Millfields, Abberton Road, Layer-de-la-Haye

£198,000

Semi-Detached House Freehold
COL211474_14.jpg
COL211474_10.jpg
COL211474_08.jpg
COL211474_06.jpg
COL211474_09.jpg
COL211474_11.jpg
COL211474_12.jpg
COL211474_03.jpg
COL211474_05.jpg
COL211474_02.jpg
COL211474_04.jpg
COL211474_13.jpg
COL211474_07.jpg

Property Overview

  • £198,000
  • Type: House, Semi-Detached House
  • Availability: For Sale
  • Bedrooms: 2
  • Bathrooms: 1
  • Reception Rooms: 2
  • Tenure: Freehold

Property Features

  • Semi Detached House
  • Two Bedrooms
  • Two Reception Rooms
  • Well Presented
  • 72% Shared Ownership
  • Enclosed Rear Garden

Full Details

** 72% SHARED OWNERSHIP ** Situated in a popular location close to Layer-de-la-Haye Primary School and local amenities sits this two bedroom, semi detached house. Colchester's Town Centre is only a short distance away and offers an ample range of shops and restaurants. Having been thoroughly looked after by the current owner this opportunity would suit first time buyers looking to get onto the property ladder. Externally, there is off road parking plus a private, predominately laid to lawn garden to enjoy. With far reaching field views to the rear, this would be perfect for you, call us today to arrange your viewing.

Entrance Hallway
Entrance door, doors leading off

Lounge (6.17m x 5.60m (20'3" x 18'4"))
Two double glazed windows to front, stairs rising to the first floor landing, understairs storage cupboard

Dining Room (3.07m x 2.77m (10'1" x 9'1"))
Double glazed window to side, double glazed French doors to rear

Kitchen (2.64m x 2.36m (8'8" x 7'9"))
Double glazed window to rear, wall and base level units, stainless steel one and a half sink and drainer with mixer tap over, integrated oven and hob with extractor fan over, space for washing machine and fridge/freezer

First Floor Landing
Doors leading off

Master Bedroom (4.57m x 3.15m (15' x 10'4"))
Double glazed window to front, wall mounted electric heater, storage cupboard

Bedroom Two (3.40m x 2.87m (11'2" x 9'5"))
Double glazed window to rear, wall mounted electric heater

Bathroom
Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled enclosed bath with shower over, chrome heated towel rail

Rear Garden
Fully enclosed and private, two sheds, patio area, laid to lawn, fully insulated garden office/gym 5m x 3m which can be for sale with the purchasers but by separate negotiation to the sale of the property

Agents Note
This property is 72% shared ownership, the rent payable for the other 28% is £160.92 PCM, payable The Rural Housing. For further information, please contact our sales team.

Enquire About This Property

If you would like to arrange a viewing of this property of you have any questions or queries then please fill in the form below or contact us using the following information

    Mortgage Calculator